Johnson Precision, Inc. | Owners Retiring
Live Auction with Webcast | Tuesday, February 25, 2020, 10am ET
After 70+ years of serving the Western New York community, Johnson Precision will close and sell their machine tools and manufacturing equipment at auction. Included in this auction is late-model CNC equipment, tools, tooling, forklift, and more. Sign up to receive email updates.
Highlights of the Auction
- 2013 Doosan DNM400-II CNC Vertical Machining Center
- 2012 Doosan Mynx 5400/40 Vertical Machining Center
- 2004 Daewoo DVC-400 CNC Vertical Machining Center
- Cincinnati Milacron Sabre 750 CNC Vertical Machining Center
- Mazak AJV-25/405 CNC Vertical Machining Center
- 2005 Daewoo Puma 400B CNC Turning Center
- 2007 Doosan Puma V-400 CNC Vertical Turning Center
- 2006 Doosan Puma V-400M CNC Vertical Turning Center
- (2) Mazak Quick Turn 28N CNC Lathe
- Mazak Quick Turn 40 CNC Lathe
- Mazak Quick Turn 8 CNC Lathe
- INSPECTION EQUIPMENT
- Browne & Sharpe CMM
- Testa M-600 Micro Hite gauge
- precision centers
- gauge blocks
- OTHER EQUIPMENT
- Tool Grinders
- surface grinder
- horizontal and vertical band saws
- Maxturn engine lathe
- drill presses
- hand tools
- LOADS OF CAT 40 and 50 TOOLING
- 2004 Ford F-150 pick-up truck (low miles)
- Yale 5,000# LP forklift
- steel stock, brass, scrap metal, more
Everything in this auction sale is sold "AS IS, WHERE IS and WITHOUT RECOURSE." There are no warranties, guarantees or representations of any kind or variety, whether expressed, implied or otherwise given.
Catalog of lots posted. Sign up to receive email updates as lots may be added to this auction.
Monday, February 24, 9am–2pm ET. Contact Blackbird Auctions at 716-632-1000 to arrange inspection by appointment.
Registration, bidding, and more information
To bid in person, register on-site on auction day or during inspection. All persons seeking to register to bid online must present a valid credit card to register. In addition, Auctioneer reserves the right to verify the validity of all cashier's checks or certified funds drawn from lending institutions. The “Bidder” becomes a “Buyer” upon the closing of the lot, and the Auctioneer’s acceptance of their bid on one or more items in the Auction sale. All sales are final. No returns or refunds will be permitted for any reason whatsoever. In the event of any dispute concerning the winning bid price for an item, the record kept by Auctioneer shall control. In any dispute between two or more bidders, the Auctioneer’s decision shall be absolute and final.
All items are sold as-is, where-is and with all faults. Neither Seller nor Auctioneer makes any warranty, express or implied, as to the nature, quality, value, or condition of any item. Auctioneer and seller expressly disclaim any warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
Auctioneer shall charge and collect from each onsite Buyer a 15% Buyer’s Premium for each sale at the Auction, in addition to the purchase price as bid. Buyers using our webcast system will be charged an 18% buyer’s premium. Buyers who pay by credit card will be charged a 3% convenience/credit card fee in addition to any buyer’s premiums so noted. Online buyers are subject to this additional 3% convenience / credit card fee if they pay by credit card.
We will automatically apply New York State and Erie County sales tax to your invoice unless the following conditions apply, and you have submitted the appropriate documentation by one business day prior to the auction:
- New York State Use in Manufacturing: Completed ST-121 and a copy of your New York State certificate of authority
- New York State Resale: Completed ST-120
- Out of state resale:
- Multijurisdiction Uniform Sales and Use Certificate
- A copy of your home state resale certificate
- NY ST-120 (complete part 2)
- Out of state shipment: Multijurisdiction Uniform Sales and Use Certificate and eventual bill of lading
If these conditions are not met by the deadline (one business day before the auction), you may apply for a credit or refund from the New York State Department of Taxation and Finance using form AU-11.
Blackbird Auctions is a commercial and industrial auction firm based in Buffalo, NY with auctioneers specializing in real estate auctions and commercial auctions of machinery and equipment. We tailor specialized auction sales for real estate and also auction industrial equipment and machinery nationwide.