Machine Tools | Live Auction with Webcast
Wednesday, April 3, 2019 | 10am ET
Machines loaded on your flatbed at no cost.
- Cincinnati H2500 horizontal boring mill, upgraded CNC control (2017)
- Leadwell/Sharnoa 5V50 vertical machining center, upgraded CNC control 2016
- Mazak H20 single pallet 32” horizontal machining center
- Mitsui Seiki VT3A vertical machining center
- Dorries 78” swing vertical boring mill with Fagor CNC control
- Giddings & Lewis 65-D4T horizontal boring mill
- King KB-40 vertical boring mill
- Lucas 441B72 horizontal boring mill, Asouth radial drill
- Bridgeport mills
- Nardini engine lathe 14” x 120” long gap-bed (2007), Lodge & Shipley manual lathe, 36” x 48”
- Icoca Manual lathe SJ1840C
- SMTW 13” x 58” cylindrical grinder
- Blohm hydraulic 12” x 28” surface grinder
- Bridemaster twin electric arc metalizer
- Marvel 13A horizontal band saw
- loads of tooling in CAT-40, CAT-50, BT, perishable tools, tool cabinets, air compressor, forklift and more…
Auction & Equipment Location
Open inspection is available on Tuesday, April 2, 9am—3pm ET, or by appointment.
Online Registration and Bidding
Registering to bid on IndustrialBid.com is a two-step process. Users need to register for the site—in general—followed by registering for this specific auction - Watson Steel Products - Auction.
Full payment must be made immediately for your purchase at the Auction (online or live). This payment should be made in the form of cash, credit card (up to $5,000) or wire transfer (wire instructions on request).
Online buyers WILL NOT be automatically charged by credit card. Online buyers will receive an invoice following the auction with instructions on how to proceed with payment by wire transfer, credit card over the phone (up to $5,000), or company check. All buyers must comply with the removal and rigging terms noted herein. Credit card charges carry a 3% convenience fee, as noted below, and are as-is, no refusals, no turn-backs, and no charge-backs permitted. For those bidding online with invoices over $5,000, or those wishing to pay by company check or wire transfer, please contact auction office prior to the Auction to make arrangements. FULL PAYMENT must be made immediately for your purchase at the auction.
*Company checks will be accepted only if accompanied by a letter from the issuing bank that reads:
"[Bank Name] unconditionally guarantees payment to Blackbird Asset Services, LLC from [Purchasers Name] on account number [___________] up to the amount of $ [__________]. This guarantee will be valid for purchases made at the Watson Steel Auction on April 3, 2019.
PRICES PAID AT AUCTION FOR EQUIPMENT LOTS WILL INCLUDE LOADING ON THE BUYERS FLATBED AT NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE.* Arrangements for removal of purchased items will be the sole responsibility of the Buyer. Removal of small items immediately following the auction sale. Open removal period will be from April 3 through April 20, 9am—3pm each day (no removal Sundays). Time is of the essence and removal deadlines must be adhered to. All riggers must supply a valid insurance certificate prior to beginning work.
*This service is being provided directly by the seller, and at the option of the buyer. Any contract for loading or rigging expressly excludes Blackbird in all respects. Dorries vertical boring mill will carry a $2,000 rigging surcharge for loading.