Tuesday, February 26, 2019 | 10am ET
Plus Real Estate: 66,375± sq. ft. industrial building on 20± acres
Highlights of the Auction
- Battery and charger load test centers and stations
- Large selection of printed circuit board production equipment
- Universal Auto Sequencer model 2526A
- Universal Axial Inserter model 6287A
- Electrovert model EPKI/400F Wave Solder
- Hollis Ploy-Clean PC board washer model 205638
- Insertion and assembly stations and equipment
- Broomfield 200 & 400 transformer winding machines
- Transformer assembly and lacquering equipment
- Machine shop
- Edwards 10 gauge shear
- Bridgeport vertical mill
- Strippit 18/30 punch with tooling
- DoAll band saw
- Amada press brake
- Drill presses and misc. machine shop tools
- Plant support equipment
- Hyster 40 and TCM fork lifts
- Pallet racking
- Powered roller feed and gravity conveyor
- Assembly stations, tools, electrical equipment
- Large selection of metro-style wire racking
- Cardboard baler
- Pallet wrapper
- Lab test and electronic measurement equipment including meters, calibrators, wave generators and lab tools
- Large selection of heavy copper wire, industrial batteries, electronic components, inventory, work-in-process, and unfinished industrial battery chargers
- Office furniture and equipment, computers and much more
Real Estate Highlights
Open inspection is available on Monday, February 25, 9am—3pm ET, or by appointment.
Full payment must be made immediately for your purchase at the Auction (online or live). This payment should be made in the form of cash, credit card (up to $5,000) or wire transfer (wire instructions on request).
Buyers who place winning bids online will have their credit card automatically charged at the conclusion of the auction sale (for purchases up to $5,000) and must comply with the removal and rigging terms noted herein. These credit card charges carry a 3% convenience fee, as noted below, and are as-is, no refusals, turn-backs, or charge-backs permitted. You will receive a paid invoice at the conclusion of the auction by email when your card is automatically charged. For those bidding online with invoices over $5,000, or those wishing to pay by company check or wire transfer, please contact auction office prior to the Auction to make arrangements. FULL PAYMENT must be made immediately for your purchase at the auction.
*Company checks will be accepted only if accompanied by a letter from the issuing bank that reads:
"[Bank Name] unconditionally guarantees payment to Blackbird Asset Services, LLC from [Purchasers Name] on account number [___________] up to the amount of $ [__________]. This guarantee will be valid for purchases made at the Applied Energy Auction on February 26, 2019.
Arrangements for removal of purchased items will be the sole responsibility of the Buyer. Removal of small items immediately following the auction sale. Open removal period will be from February 27 through March 9, 9am—3pm each day (no removal Sunday, March 3). Additional charges will apply to any buyer who holds over beyond March 9, or requests additional time to remove their purchases. All riggers must supply a valid insurance certificate prior to beginning work.
Registering on IndustrialBid.com is a two-step process. Users need to register for the site, in general, followed by registering for the specific auction.
Blackbird Asset Services, LLC is a commercial auction firm based in Buffalo, NY with auctioneers specializing in real estate auctions and the commercial auctions of machinery and equipment. We tailor specialized auction sales of real estate, and also conduct industrial equipment and machinery nationwide. Blackbird Asset Services, LLC NY Real Estate Broker #10491202208, David A. Fiegel NY Real Estate Broker #35FI0844575.