Online Auction | Tuesday, September 25, 2018 | Closing begins at 10am ET
Auction of assets surplus to the ongoing operations of Buflovak Products, including large machine tools, planers, lathes, horizontal bores, shears, stock, lots of plant support equipment.
Internet bidding only. Bids will begin to close at 10am ET on September 25, 2018. This is a soft close, with bids closing every 20 seconds to 1 minute, and extended bidding time for items receiving bids in the last minute before closing of that lot.
Highlights of the Auction
- G&L 70-H6-F horizontal boring machine (rebuilt)
- G&L 560F horizontal boring machine
- G&L 350T horizontal boring machine
- Linde CM100-18 CNC burning table 15’x30’ with oxy and plasma heads
- Niles planer mill with 50HP Pontiac heads, 9’x26’ table
- Cincinnati 1810 mechanical shear
- Colburn vertical boring mill
- Betts 120” vertical boring mill
- Cincinnati Hypro vertical boring mill
- Blanchard 24” grinder
- paint booths and blast cabinets, large selection of welders, welding tables, pneumatic tools, jib cranes and hoists, lots of plant support equipment, and more.
Open inspection is available on Friday, September 21 and Monday, September 24, 9am–3pm ET, or by appointment.
Open removal September 26–29, 9am–3pm. Arrangements for removal of purchased items will be the sole responsibility of the Buyer. All small items must be removed by Saturday, September 29, 2018; riggers thereafter by appointment. Additional charges will apply to any buyer that holds over or requests additional time to remove their purchases. All riggers must supply a valid insurance certificate prior to beginning work.
Blackbird Asset Services, LLC is an industrial auction firm based in Buffalo, NY with auctioneers specializing in bankruptcy auctions, industrial auctions, secured creditor auctions, commercial real estate auctions, and benefit auctions. We tailor specialized auction sales of industrial equipment and machinery, and also conduct real estate auctions nationwide.