Cut & Sew Equipment | Live Auction with Webcast
Tuesday, December 3, 2019 | 10am ET
Surplus to the ongoing operations of New Era Cap Co., Inc., this auction features hundreds of industrial sewing machines, blocking machines, dryers, button presses, (2) ATOM traveling-head die-cutting presses, maintenance equipment and tools, raw materials including hundreds of bolts of fabric in various weights and colors, feeder line, fusing, taping, blank caps and beanies, deadstock and more. Sign up to receive email updates.
Highlights of the Auction
- Juki LS 321 single-needle lock stitch sewing machines
- Juki MH-481 single-needle double chain stitch sewing machines
- Singer 240D chain stitch sewing machines
- Juki DDL 5550 N single-needle lock stitch sewing machines
- Singer 112 double-needle lock stitch sewing machines
- Union Special 51400 double-needle chain stitch sewing machines
- Union Special 51500 double-needle chain stitch sewing machines
- Kansai Special OFB-1421 multi-needle double chain stitch sewing machines
- Mitsubishi PLK-G2516 peak stitcher single-needle lockstitch sewing machines
- Reece S2 BH buttonhole chain stitch sewing machines
- Durkopp Adler Eyelet chain stitch sewing machines
- Barudan BENYHE-ZQ-C04 4-head, 15-needle embroidery machine
- Eyelet buttonholers
- Handy Button 300 SH fabric-covered button machines
- Custom fusing machines
- Custom heat sealers
- Stahl's MAXX Cap Heat Press
- Doory peak dryers
- Doory blocking machines
- Wolftec pallet wrapper
- Hobart vacuum system with piping
- (2) ATOM traveling-head die-cutting presses
- Mitsubishi box truck
- Vertical baler
- Caterpillar 50 5000-lb electric forklift
- Crowne 3000-lb electric forklift
- Raymond order picker
- Pallet racking
- Office furniture
- 1000s of New Era baseball caps and beanies — mostly blank, some with decoration
- Hundreds of bolts of fabric
- Much more...
Catalog of auction lots
Sign up to receive email updates as new items may be added as auction day approaches.
Monday, December 2, 9am–2pm. Contact Blackbird Auctions at 716-632-1000 to arrange inspection by appointment.
Registration, bidding, and more information
All persons seeking to register to bid must present a valid credit card to register online. In addition, Auctioneer reserves the right to verify the validity of all cashier's checks or certified funds drawn from lending institutions. The “Bidder” becomes a “Buyer” upon the closing of the lot, and the Auctioneer’s acceptance of their bid on one or more items in the Auction sale. All sales are final. No returns or refunds will be permitted for any reason whatsoever.
In the event of any dispute concerning the winning bid price for an item, the record kept by Auctioneer shall control. In any dispute between two or more bidders, the Auctioneer’s decision shall be absolute and final.
All items are sold as-is, where-is and with all faults. Neither Seller nor Auctioneer makes any warranty, express or implied, as to the nature, quality, value, or condition of any item. Auctioneer and seller expressly disclaim any warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
Auctioneer shall charge and collect from each onsite Buyer a 15% Buyer’s Premium for each sale at the Auction, in addition to the purchase price as bid. Buyers using our webcast system will be charged an 18% buyer’s premium. Buyers that pay by credit card will be charged a 3% convenience/credit card fee in addition to any buyer’s premiums so noted. Online buyers are subject to this additional 3% convenience / credit card fee if they pay by credit card.
Blackbird Asset Services, LLC is a commercial auction firm based in Buffalo, NY with auctioneers specializing in real estate auctions and the commercial auctions of machinery and equipment. We tailor specialized auction sales of real estate, and also conduct industrial equipment and machinery nationwide. Blackbird Asset Services, LLC NY Real Estate Broker #10491202208, David A. Fiegel NY Real Estate Broker #35FI0844575. Blackbird Asset Services, LLC FL Auction Business #AB3347, David A. Fiegel, FL Auctioneer #AU3903.