Live Auction with Webcast | Monday, December 3, 2018 | 11am ET
Auction of complete distillery and tasting bar with equipment and furnishings.
Highlights of the Auction
Complete twin-still micro-distillery system, manufactured by Bridgetown Brew Systems
- Main 250-gallon steam-jacketed stainless steel distillation unit/pot
- Top-mounted agitator
- 12-inch stainless steel main column
- Twin secondary copper-plated stainless steel columns (a total of 16 sections)
- (3) copper-plated stainless steel reflux condensers
- 250-gallon steam-jacketed stainless steel stripping distillation unit/pot
- Top-mounted agitator
- 12-inch stainless steel main column with exterior copper plating
- Copper-plated stainless steel reflux condenser
- Stainless steel final condenser
System also includes:
- 600-gallon insulated mash tun
- ProSeries 2 HP top-mounted agitator
- 15-inch hydrofoil 316SS impeller
- (6) 500-gallon stainless steel glycol-jacketed fermentation tanks
- rite-temp package chiller
- 71-plate gasketed heat exchanger
- Mighty-Therm and PB Heat boilers
- Manual bottler
- Various sizes of oak cooperage
Also selling complete retail bar with walk-in cooler, draft system, reach-in coolers, wash sinks, ice bins, service items, barrel-style guest tables, bar stools, and distinct décor.
Niagara Distilling Co.
459 Ellicott St.
Buffalo, NY 14203
Open inspection is available on Monday, December 3, beginning at 8am, or by appointment.
FULL PAYMENT must be made immediately for your purchase at the Auction (online or live). This payment should be made in the form of cash, credit card (up to $5,000) or wire transfer (wire instructions on request).
Company checks will be accepted only if accompanied by a letter from the issuing bank that reads:
"(Bank Name) unconditionally guarantees payment to Blackbird Asset Services, LLC from (Purchasers Name) on account number ______ up to the amount of $________. This guarantee will be valid for purchases made at the Niagara Distilling Auction on December 3, 2018."
Buyers who place winning bids online will have their credit card automatically charged at the conclusion of the auction sale (for purchases up to $5,000) and must comply with the removal and rigging terms noted herein. These credit card charges carry a 3% convenience fee, as noted below, and are as-is, no refusals, turn-backs, or charge-backs permitted. You will receive a paid invoice at the conclusion of the auction by email when your card is automatically charged. For those bidding online with invoices over $5,000, or those wishing to pay by company check or wire transfer, please contact auction office prior to the Auction to make arrangements. FULL PAYMENT must be made immediately for your purchase at the auction.
Arrangements for removal of purchased items will be the sole responsibility of the Buyer. Removal of small items immediately following the auction sale. Distillery equipment and other items requiring rigging by appointment only, all items must be removed not later than December 22, 2018. Additional charges will apply to any buyer that holds over or requests additional time to remove their purchases. All riggers must supply a valid insurance certificate prior to beginning work.
Blackbird Asset Services, LLC is a commercial auction firm based in Buffalo, NY with auctioneers specializing in real estate auctions and the commercial auctions of machinery and equipment. We tailor specialized auction sales of real estate, and also conduct industrial equipment and machinery nationwide. Blackbird Asset Services, LLC NY Real Estate Broker #10491202208, David A. Fiegel NY Real Estate Broker #35FI0844575.