Catwalk for Charity is Buffalo's ultimate party with a purpose.
Supporting Ryan Miller's Steadfast Foundation, Blackbird is proud to be the auctioneer for this incredible fundraiser to benefit Carly's Club and Roswell Park Cancer Institute.
In order to bring some Catwalk excitement to those who can't attend live, we have built this online auction that runs until 7:45 pm on December 4th. Items include autographed memorabilia and other one of a kind items.
Click above to bid online NOW
The live and silent auction well be held:
Sunday, December 4th, 2011
Town Ballroom, 681 Main Street
Buffalo, New York
Tickets go on sale Tuesday, October 25th
Think modern-day Nashville and the Old West meets Buffalo! It’s all about cowboy hats, boots and bandanas…distressed jeans, chaps and rodeo buckles… denim skirts, patterned shirts, daisy dukes and more, including:
• A live performance from Scott Militello and the Heritage.
• Local and national celebrities from sports and movies.
• A VIP Red Carpet hosted by E! Chief News Correspondent (and Buffalo native) Ken Baker
• Food from the area's finest restaurants including Dina's located in Ellicottville, NY
• Incredible live auction that includes:
- DC Getaway Package
- Kentucky Derby Getaway package
- VIP passes to Town Ballroom
- Keith Urban's signed guitar from his recent Buffalo performance
- A helicopter ride from Rainbow Air Inc over Niagara Falls...
.... and much more!
Blackbird Asset Services supports this and other non-profit events by donating our time, talent, and treasures.