Complete Machine Shop
Plus 28,000 sq. ft. Manufacturing Building
Wednesday, May 31, 10am ET
Live onsite public auction with webcast
After 70 years in business we will sell the real estate and then complete machine shop of E.B. Trottnow Machine Specialties, Inc. at 330 East Niagara Street, Tonawanda, NY 14150. Sale to include late-model CNC equipment, manual machines, tooling, fixtures, inspection, forklifts, and much more.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE REAL ESTATE OFFERING INCLUDE
- 28,000 +/- sqft manufacturing plant on 2 +/- acres
- Ceiling heights: 9' - 16'
- (3) Grade level loading doors
- 3,000 +/- sqft of office area
- Desireable Tonawanda location just off the Colvin Ext. and minutes from I-290
- Basic TERMS for real estate: $25,000 deposit on sale day, balance to 10% within 24 hours,10% buyers premium on real property
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE MACHINERY OFFERING INCLUDE
- Mazak VTC-300C CNC machining center
- Haas VF-6 CNC machining center with 4th axis
- Doosan MV4020 CNC machining center
- Milltronics MB30 CNC machining center
- Milltronics partner mill
- 72” and 48” Webster Bennett vertical turret lathes
- (3) Cazenuve manual lathes (2) model HB575 and (1) HB725
- Thompson surface grinder
- Toyota 8000# LP forklift
- Clark 4000# LP forklift
- Miller TIG and MIG welders
- Welding tables
- Welding positioners
- Ingersoll Rand 20HP package air compressor
- Inspection equipment, including micrometers, calipers, gauges, hardness tester, optical comparator, surface plates
- and much more—too much to list
Everything in this auction sale is sold “AS IS, WHERE IS and WITHOUT RECOURSE." There are no warranties, guarantees or representations of any kind or variety, whether expressed, implied or otherwise given.
LIVE ONSITE AUCTION WITH WEBCAST
This sale will be live onsite, as well as webcast for internet bidding, sign up to bid online via BidSpotter.
ALL PURCHASES MUST BE PAID IN FULL ON THE DAY OF THE AUCTION. All on site purchases subject to a 15% buyer’s premium, 18% webcast. Payment on site may be made by cash, credit card (MasterCard/Visa) up to $5,000, certified funds, or wire transfer (instructions on invoice). NOTE TO WEBCAST BUYERS: Please be advised that although you are required to present a credit card to register, we do not automatically charge your card following the auction. Upon receipt of an invoice following the auction sale, please contact our industrial auction office to make payment arrangements by immediate wire transfer only.
Removal for smalls and hand-carry items will be immediately following the auction. Removal of machines and heavy equipment June 1–10, 8am–4pm each day. Riggers, please contact our office for insurance requirements and pre-approval listing.
Blackbird Asset Services, LLC is an industrial auction firm based in Buffalo, NY with auctioneers specializing in bankruptcy auctions, industrial auctions, secured creditor auctions, commercial real estate auctions. We tailor specialized auction sales of industrial equipment and machinery, and also conduct real estate auctions nationwide.